• Silly Walks Discotheque present a brand new killer riddim with Clock Tower, and get Gentleman, Queen Ifrica, Morgan Heritage, Exco Levi, Clay, Torch and Tony Rebel in the studio. Big one, check!
• 24 hits from the Jamaican streets are compiled in this ultimate album by Tad's Records, with all the big names you can expect.
• Popcaan teams up with Chi Ching Ching for a brand new dancefloor anthem on Chimney, good one check it!
• Great quality as usual from the Stones Throw camp out of L.A. . Natural Numbers is the new project from Dub Club producer Tom Chasteen. Natural Numbers in Dub features reggae all-stars with members of Wilco, Mazzy Star.
• Manchester's drum & bass heroes Dub Phizix and Strategy are back with probably the biggest anthem of the year in bass music, the much talked-about Buffalo Charge. Big one, don't miss!
• --- ReggaeRecord Downloads Exclusive Pre-Release! ---
Following three decades of working with the creme de la creme of the reggae world, Winston Williams aka Horseman steps into the spotlight for 'Dawn Of The Dread', released via Mr Bongo! 'Dawn Of The Dread' brings the big personality that is Horseman to the forefront of a full length album for the first time. As fearsome a drummer as he is an MC, Horseman has worked with musicians and producers Tippa Irie, Max Romeo, Gregory Isaacs, Sugar Minott, Jah Shaka, Mad Professor, Barrington Levy, Eeka Mouse and The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra with John Holt - to name but a few - most recently performing with Hollie Cook and Prince Fatty. Big album, purchase now in high quality!
• Back to the nineties with VP Records and this selection of the hottest Hip Hop Reggae tunes of the time, including "Hotter This Year" by Ini Kamoze, and "Gi Mi Di Weed" by Jipsy King among others, nice one!
• Easy Star All Stars reissue their classic album "Dub Side Of The Moon" with two bonus tracks.
• Wayne Wonder's 2003 and most succesfull album is now available in digital format. Includes the smash hit No Letting Go.
• More Jammys From the Roots puts a spotlight mid to late eighties Jammy's productions of some of reggae's finest rhythms both vintage ('Stalag', 'Real Rock' 'African Beat', 'Satta') and up-to-the-time ('32 Chip', 'Run down the World'). Featured vocalists include Junior Murvin, Dennis Brown, Horace Andy, Johnny Osbourne and Wailing Souls.
• While every rare groove DJ/collector is familiar with the name Don Gardner, the average music buyer probably isn't. Some of you may remember one particular song though: "I Need Your Lovin'" from 1962. Performed by Don Gardner & Dee Dee Ford, it climbed up to #4 on the Billboard charts and even made the pop top twenty. Tramp Records bring here a much needed retrospective about the man's music.
• Originally released in 1970 on Trojan, this great rocksteady album full of beautiful vocals sees a very welcomed digital reissue. Available now in high quality FLAC and WAV at ReggaeRecord Downloads!