• Following their smash-hit rhythm Love Tri-Angle, UIM Records are back with the 7ven riddim on a more melodic vibe. Check the Alaine, Bugle and Dre Island tunes - big.
• Singjay Mavado rides Di Genius's massive Jump out riddim in full effect!
• Natel and Cherine Anderson deliver this week's lovers tune in a nice mellow vibe, check it!
• Di Genius and Chino on a collaboration tune for Japanese production team Gachapan - international reggae family.
• Includes the massive 80s Dancehall style freestyle by Aidonia on Tenor Saw's Golden Hen version. 21st Hapilos compile thirteen essential tunes from the 2014 Kingston streets with Aidonia, Alkaline, Vybz, RDX, Busy Signal, Demarco, Denyque, Konshens, Lady Saw, Mavado, Popcaan and QQ.
• --- INCLUDING A LIMITED FREE DOWNLOAD! ---
The fourth edition of the Jahtarian Dubbers series celebrates ten years of Jahtari perfect vibes. Delay experts from all five continents filled this hissy reel with psychedelic dubs, soundsystem grenades and everything in between: from Australia to London, from Canada to Shanghai, from South Africa to Scotland - the musical compass always points towards deepness. All tunes have been baked together at the Jahtari HQ for maximum goodness and to include some extra echos from the future. So don't miss out on this interplanetary album!
• Some eighties vibes in this nice compilation including the essential Hooligan track by Dennis Brown, Lloyd Parks's Ten To One and Woodrow Noble's In The Ghetto tunes.
• Three awesome Wackie's roots cuts from Joe Axumite, all previously available on compilation LP's, now together on one killer EP. "Troubled Land" and "Simple Little Woman" were originally released on the "Black World" LP, while "Home to Africa" was originally on "Wackie's Selective Showcase Vol. 1" LP. Joe Axumite supposedly recorded an LP worth of material around this time, but an album never materialized due to some of the tapes being lost.
• VP Records reissues some of Ruddy Thomas's best tunes from the seventies and eighties for our greatest pleasure.
• Check some of the best tunes by JC Lodge for Joe Gibbs, including the classic cuts "Give Me Your Love", "Love You More Than I Can Say" and "Someone Loves You Honey". This is music with perfect balance between reggae and lovers. Great to see that available now on digital format too.
• Second volume of VP Records's United Dreadlocks series, don't miss Dennis Brown's "Vineyard" and Marcia Aitken's "My Man" numbers.