FAQ and Help Section
Welcome to the Reggaerecord.com Downloads FAQ and Help section. You will find below our answers to the most commonly asked questions about our service:
♦About the digital music we sell at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads- What kind of digital music files can I purchase at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads?
♦About purchasing and downloading music at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads- Can I purchase in the same order physical products at ReggaeRecord.com and digital music at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads?
♦Other inquiries- I forgot my username / password. How do I retrieve them?
♦About the digital music we sell at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads
- What kind of digital music files can I purchase at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads?
MP3、WAV and FLAC tracks and releases are available at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads. The WAV files contain uncompressed audio and are the highest audio format for music files, same as a CD audio quality. FLAC (for Free Lossless Audio Codec), is an audio file compressed without any loss quality, which means that you get the audio quality of a WAV file at approximately half of its size. FLAC files also support metadata tags. The MP3 files available in our store are encoded at 320 kbps, which is the highest standard for the MP3 format.
- Can I play the music files I purchased at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads with any audio player?
You can play our WAV and MP3 music files on the vast majority of the audio softwares, mobile phones and portable digital audio devices currently available on the market. Some players like iTunes do not play FLAC files until they are converted to AIFF or WAV format. You will easily find on Internet a lot of free PC and Mac softwares that can do the conversion in a few seconds.
- Can I share the tracks I purchased at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads?
Files downloaded from our site can be listened to on your computer or portable digital audio devices. Also, the files can be burned to disc for listening on CD players. You can not share or sell the music purchased at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads with anyone else. This hurts the artists who create the music and the labels that support those artists.
- I can not buy certain digital releases in my country, why?
Record labels sometimes impose territorial restrictions because they can have separate licensing arrangements for a particular release, which means that they only have permission for it to be sold in certain countries.
- I can not find my favourite label digital releases at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads, why?
If you are not able to find the digital tracks or releases that you are looking for on ReggaeRecord.com Downloads, it may be that the content you are looking for is not available digitally or that we do not work yet with the label for its digital contents. We are working closely with numerous labels and digital distribution companies and are constantly updating our catalogue, but if you wish to purchase a specific label releases at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to make their music available in our store.
- What is "Follow Function"?
By clicking the "Follow" button next to Artist, Label and Genre names on the item description page, you will receive a notification every time there is a new release related to those factors.
Once you click on the button it changes to the orange "Following" sign. To release this function, you can make changes at the "Alert & Newsletters" section which appears when your cursor is located on your username at the top of the page.
On this page, you can also register rhythms as well as keywords so please utilize this function.
♦ABOUT PURCHASING AND DOWNLOADING MUSIC AT REGGAERECORD.COM DOWNLOADS:
- Can I purchase in the same order physical products at ReggaeRecord.com and digital music at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads?
At the moment we are not able to purpose this option and all physical and digital music orders have to be done separately. For Vinyls, CDs, DVDs, books and merchandise items please visit the main http://www.reggaerecord.com website. You can also visit http://www.reggaecollector.com for rare and collector records.
- I can not put a product into my Shopping Cart, what happens?
Depending on your browser's security settings, you may experience problems when using the Shopping Cart. In that case, please try the following settings (for Windows XP, Internet Explorer).
1. From the Menu Bar, select "Tools", "Internet Options", then the "Security" tab.
2. If the security level of "Internet" zone is set at "High", please set it at "Medium". Please try again to add the product to your Shopping Cart.
3. If you still have the problem, go to "Internet Option", "Customize Level". If the setting of the "Scripting", "Active Scripting" is set at "Disable", please check "Enable".
This should solve the problem. However, if the problem persists after changing the above settings, please contact us at email@example.com with details such as your OS, browser and their version numbers, and we will do our best to help you.
- Will you save my shopping cart, favourite and wishing list after logging out, to buy later?
Yes, you can access to your current shopping cart, favourite and wishing list at anytime you want after you leave ReggaeRecord.com Downloads website. However, you need to have an account in our store and login to it when you connect in order to enjoy this function. If you currently don't have an account with us, you can easily create one here
- In which currency is made my final payment?
All final billing and payments at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads are converted and made in Japanese Yens, at the conversion rate of the purchase day. You are responsible to pay your own credit card and currency conversions fees.
- What form of payments can I use at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads?
We are accepting the following payment methods:
- Credit cards： Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB.
- Paypal. In case of Paypal payment, a small processing fee will be added to your final payment
- Do you store my credit card details?
No, we don't store your credit card details. All credit card information are kept at our bank's ultra secured servers.
- Why was my credit card declined?
If your credit card has been declined it could be for any number of reasons. First, please try a second time as it can happen that you have entered your details incorrectly. If the problem persists, please contact your bank for further information as they are responsible for everything regarding your credit card payment authorization.
- I have placed an order and haven't received an email confirmation.
We send a confirmation email to our customers after every purchase in our store, so if you have not received it please have a look at your spam box as it is possible that your email service placed it here. Please authorize our emails for future purchases.
- Is it possible to cancel my order at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads?
Once your order has been confirmed and paid for digital music at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads, we are not able to cancel it.
- Do you issue a receipt for digital music purchased at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads?
The confirmation email you receive after each purchase is also your receipt for your shopping at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads. It contains all information such as your order number, invoicing details, purchased music and total amount paid.
- Where can I download my purchased tracks? Is there a download limit?
Your Downloads are available at any time after your purchase by logging in to your account, in the "My Downloads" section. Each track or release can be downloaded a maximum of five times with no time limit. Please be aware that some releases can be deleted by the labels at their own discretion so after some time some of them may not be available anymore.
- How long does it take to download a song?
According to your internet connection speed, download time may differ but usually a MP3 file takes a few seconds to download with a high speed landslide internet connection. WAV files being bigger in size, it can take a few minutes to download them.
- I am downloading the tracks and releases I have purchased but the speed is very slow, why?
If you are using a Wi-Fi Internet connection, it may take a longer time to download the tracks you have purchased in our store. We recommend to use landslide Internet connection for downloads, especially for WAV files. If you are using a landslide connection and the downloads take an unusual time to proceed, it could be a network issue between your Internet Service Provider and our servers. These are most commonly temporary issues that get resolved after a short while so please try again a little bit later. However if the problem persists after a while, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details such as your Internet Service Provider, OS, browser and their version numbers, and we will do our best to help you.
- Can I download my purchased songs from my smartphone?
You can purchase music and proceed to payment of your order directly from your smartphone, however, at the moment, the downloads of the purchased tracks have to be done from a computer by logging in to your account, in the "My Downloads".
- I downloaded my purchased tracks but some are incomplete or present an audio problem, what can I do?
It could be due to a connexion problem between your Internet Service Provider and our servers during the download process. First, please try to download again your purchased music. If the problem persists, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- I forgot my username / password. How do I retrieve them?
Please click here
- I am an artist and / or have a record label and would like to sell my music on ReggaeRecord.com Downloads, how can I do?
Here at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads we are continuously expanding our offer by carefully selecting the music we are selling in our store.
If you are an artist or a label and wish to sell your releases at ReggaeRecord.com Downloads, and if you are already distributed by an aggregator, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know about your music, your digital distribution company and your label manager's details there.
If you are not distributed yet, please send us an email at the same email address with the maximum of details you can provide about your label, music, artists and releases.
In both cases, if we think we can sell your music we will try and work something out.
- I still need help, how can I contact ReggaeRecord.com Downloads?
If you have not found the answer to your question please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will do our best to find a solution.